Live Stream in Second Life!
28th - 30th October 2016
Ravelli Ormstein will present the stream of this event in-world of PaderGrid - live from Amsterdam. Everyone is invited to come, watch and discuss.
- Friday, 28th October 2016 - 02:00 am SLT/PDT
- Saturday, 29th October 2016 - 01:00 am SLT/PDT
- Sunday, 30th October 2016 - 02:00 am SLT/PDT
If you enter an OpenSimulator grid the first time:
- In the Test region of Caledon Oxbridge University, which is in the PaderGrid: http://paderdesign.anydns.info:9000
- Create an account on OSGrid
- Download and install Firestorm Viewer or another Third Party Viewer
- To watch live streams within your Viewer, you have to install Flash Player for Opera and Chromium – PPAPI
- Start the viewer and login with your account to OSGrid
- Teleport to Caledon Oxbridge Village http://paderdesign.anydns.info:9000
- Walk into the Lecture Hall and take a seat.
- Enable Plugins in the viewers Preferences
(CTRL+P > Network & Files)
- Click the big display on stage to start the stream.
Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function mysql_connect() in /homepages/43/d15291634/htdocs/vwbc/gigkalender/gigkalender.ini.php:77
#0 /homepages/43/d15291634/htdocs/vwbc/gigkalender/news/news.php(11): include_once()
#1 /homepages/43/d15291634/htdocs/vwbc/content/news.php(10): include('/homepages/43/d...')
#2 /homepages/43/d15291634/htdocs/vwbc/index.php(57): include('/homepages/43/d...')
thrown in /homepages/43/d15291634/htdocs/vwbc/gigkalender/gigkalender.ini.php on line 77